Toy storage baskets or bins are one of the best ways to contain the toys, while still adding an element of style to your home. Fortunately so many beautiful options are out there right now, and they don’t have to be expensive to look great and get the job done.
toy storage basket round-up: latest & greatest
The toy storage baskets pictured above are from Target and my absolute favorite! Affordable and chic. I’m actually using them for more than toy storage across the house I love them so much. Here’s a look at the toy storage bins I have as well as a few other great, affordable options I found to help you out with toy storage, while keeping your house looking great…I also just posted an updated post here with some latest amazing toy storage finds.
*This post contains affiliate links. Please read my Disclaimer for more information.
- Decorative Coiled Rope Floor Basket (Target) also similar here and here
- Opalhouse Pop Up Belly Basket (Target) now sold out, similar here for 2
- Woven Basket with Poms (Amazon)
- Hearth & Hand by Magnolia Seagrass Basket (Target)– sold out, similar here
- Cloud Island Decorative Rope Basket (Target)
- Pehr Pom Pom Bin (Amazon)
- Cotton Rope Basket (Amazon)
- Coiled Rope White Pom Basket (Target)
- Chevron Seagrass Belly Basket (Container Store)
Also if you’re looking for even more toy storage basket ideas, check out my latest 2021 update here where you can find links to purchase the bins and baskets pictured below:
Links to where you can find these additional toy storage baskets featured above can be found here.
More Toy Storage IDEAS
To make your toy storage baskets or bins even more useful, I highly recommend using storage bags in your baskets to help further organize. Not only does it help contain toys by category, but also ensures you’re not just one dump away from every single toy being on the floor at once. Here’s some bag options from Amazon that have worked well for us that we nest inside each bin or basket:
Toy Storage Drawstring Bags (Amazon)