Looking for some great maternity wardrobe essentials that you will feel and look great in as your bump grows? I’ve rounded up all of my favorites here for you, including many items I’ve loved and worn across all three of my pregnancies! Target and Old Navy are two of my favorite maternity clothes go-to stores, so the best news is many of these can be found at reasonable price points.
*This post contains affiliate links. Please read my Disclaimer for more information.
Maternity Sweatshirts & Pullovers
Here are a few great sweatshirt and pullover options for pregnancy that are cozy and stylish. Best part is they can all be found at Target – so great price points!
- Mama Sweatshirt (Target)
- Olive Green Maternity Sweatshirt (Target)
- Maternity Camo Sweatshirt (Target)
- Maternity Tie Dye Pullover (Target)
- Maternity Striped Sweatshirt (Target)
Here are a few maternity swimsuits I’m loving right now to prep for spring/summer. I just ordered the first one and love it! It’s non-maternity and fits me right now at 7 months and think I’ll be living in at at the pool this summer pre and post birth.
- Striped Bardot One Piece (Janela Bay) – non-maternity, but normal sizing still works to fit pregnant bump and this style is so cute!
- Bandeau Maternity One Piece (Target)
- Mama Flounced Trimmed Swimsuit (H&M). Similar style with super cute print here
- Mama Scalloped Edge Swimsuit (H&M) and similar here
MATERNITY Fitted dresses
All of these maternity dresses are form fitting and flattering. They hug your pregnancy curves just right and have great, non see through fabric. I’ve owned and loved all of these dresses throughout my three pregnancies:
- Maternity Striped Maxi Dress (Old Navy)
- Maternity Black Maxi Dress (Old Navy)
- Maternity Striped Bodycon Dress (Old Navy)
- Maternity Black Bodycon Dress (Old Navy)
- Floral Fitted Maternity Dress (PinkBlush)
MATERNITY LEGGINGS & JOGGERS
While my Lululemon Align leggings worked great for early pregnancy, once I got further into my 2nd trimester, I needed something with a more pregnancy friendly waistband. Here are a couple great legging and jogger options that are flattering and comfortable for pregnancy:
- Blanqi Everyday Maternity Leggings (Nordstrom) – breathable, seamless fabric with full belly coverage. They’re great because they’ll help slim you down, without feeling compressed
- Zella Mamasana Maternity Ankle Leggings (Nordstrom) – I haven’t tried these yet, but they have great reviews on Nordstrom and are worth checking out. They also make a cropped version here
- Zella Mamasana Maternity Joggers (Nordstrom)
- Brushed Jersey Maternity Pants (Gap)
Jumpsuits FOR PREGNANCY & NURSING
Jumpsuits are so in right now – and both stylish and comfy! These styles work great for pregnancy and nursing and are an easy, pulled together look:
- Colsie Lounge Playsuit (Target)– non-maternity, but loose so you may want to consider sizing up
- Seersucker Maternity/Nursing Jumpsuit (Nordstrom)
- Mama Jersey Jumpsuit (H&M)
- V Neck Romper (Amazon)
- Zip Front Maternity/Nursing Jumpsuit (Nordstrom)
GREAT FITTING PREGNANCY/NURSING BRAs
A great fitting and comfortable maternity/nursing bra is hard to come by, but here are some of my favorites. While the Cosabella bra is a bit higher of a price point, it is definitely one of the best maternity purchases I have made! It has light cushion and great shape and is so comfortable. Highly recommend!